Sessions from CareerCampLA 2012
- Finding your transferable skills
- Job seekers tips: How to get hired
- How are YOU staying motivated?
- State Farm Hiring and Tips on Interviewing
- What’s a resume for?
- Building an enduring career reputation
- Understanding how money works
- Dressing for success
- Choosing your career path: What works for you?
- Building your resume
- LACCD Interns Program
- Ex-offenders and corporate social responsibility
- Prepare for interviews
- Gender Stereotypes, culture and leadership
- Picturing what you want and how to get there
- Self-Care: How to take care of yourself while you are looking
Categories: CareerCampLA 2012