We have just finalized the date and location for CareerCampLA 2012 — our 3rd CareerCamp for LA and out 6th CareerCamp overall.
Friday, April 20, 2012
9am – Noon
Los Angeles Southwest College
1600 West Imperial Hwy
Los Angeles, CA 90044
CareerCampLA 2012 is in the planning stages.
Are you interested in helping us organize CareerCampLA, speaking or attending? Watch these blogs for further information.
Join us for our next career unconference and Build the Career the You Deserve!
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,800 times in 2011. If it were a cable car, it would take about 30 trips to carry that many people.
Join us this September for a full day of great discussions, speakers and career building information to “Help you Build the Career You Deserve!”
Back where it originally started–The Congregational Church of Northridge, 9659 Balboa Boulevard, Northridge, CA 91325
Stay tuned to the CareerCampSFV blog for more information as it becomes available.
We look forward to seeing you at CareerCampSFV!
- LA County Arts Commission Internship Program
- Career Research with Stevie Puckett
- Social Media and Your Career: A Discussion with Douglas E. Welch
- The Keys to Financial Success Today with Annette McCullough
- The Power of CCV: Competence, Confidence and Value with Mitch Krayton
- How to use LinkedIn to find work and network
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Interviewing
- Building an enduring Career Reputation with Jennifer Oliver O’Connell
- Maintaining Your Balance with Catherine DeMonte, LMFT
- Business Etiquette with Grace Lee
- Build LACCD Interns Program with Mary Taylor
- What is a resume for?
- Staring down a squirrel: How to manage stress? with Kim Mitchell
- Real Estate Success Today
- Your Life After College with Johnel “Mr. B” Barron
- What is the information interview good for?
- Redefining success with You in mind with Bryn Drescher
- Dress the character you want to be with Karen Hudson
- E-Portfolios with Stevie Puckett
Stevie Puckett is a career coach and website developer. Stevie is well-recognized as a tech savvy career coach. She thrives at helping people identify their strengths and is sensitive to opportunities that others may not see. At the same time, she is continually advancing her technical skills with online media and social networking.
Born & brewed in California
In 1963 Herbert B. Hyman started The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®. His dedication to finding and serving the best coffee and tea in the world made him the founding father of gourmet coffee in California.
Now, over 40 years later, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has grown into one of the largest privately-owned, family-run coffee and tea companies in the world. Along the way, The Bean, as it is affectionately known, has become the model for a successful coffee and tea company.
Kim Mitchell of Kimestry with be presenting a CareerCampLA-2 session entitled “Staring Down a Squirrel”.
Kim Mitchell is a proud Los Angeles native and a graduate of Stanford University with a bachelor’s degree in English. She earned a Master of Fine Arts in Film Directing and a Master of Education from UCLA. Kim’s film projects garnered awards including a Motion Picture Association of America Award and the Lynn Weston Fellowship in Film.
MARKETING, CREATIVE, & COMMUNICATIONS STAFFING
We are a professional staffing and recruitment firm dedicated to the marketing, creative and communications professions. Within these specialties, Paladin is a trusted partner for interim, contract-to-hire, outsourcing staffing and direct-hire recruitment. Each Paladin Account Manager has direct experience in the fields we serve, which allows us to provide highly personalized, effective and efficient service to clients and expert counsel to candidates.